Black Ops ALLIANCE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BLACK OPS ALLIACE

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just my luck..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[BOA] :)Chika!

Just my luck.. Empty
PostSubject: Just my luck..   Just my luck.. I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 8:44 pm

Ok guys so I was hanging out in my party when I had an incedent with my mic... yeah so lets just put it that Chika is going to be micless for a while until SHE can fix it or can get daddy to get a new one Sad so your gonna hang out with a silent chika for a while.. yeah its depressing Razz Also new map packs will be here on May 3!! woot 9 days befor me birthday! king o and happy birthday BK2! Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
[BOA]BK2

[BOA]BK2

Just my luck.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just my luck..   Just my luck.. I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 11:58 am

Haha I just noticed the Happy Birthday wish..Thank You Chika!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy What a Face What a Face Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
[BOA] WebMaster

[BOA] WebMaster

Just my luck.. Empty
PostSubject: hey guys is me    Just my luck.. I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 2:14 pm

well i have some bad news my wii is in the pawn shop so i do nnot know when im going to get it back i am thicking of geting a xbox but i will stall come and play with you guys pace and love your bff WEBMASTER
Back to top Go down

Just my luck.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just my luck..   Just my luck.. I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 8:38 pm

Sad thats were you been webmaster!! Ill let Posiden know we have been woundering where you u been! lol thanks Bk2! and yeah hey Se7en has a website if you want to check it out its 187elitegamersclan.webs.com it might give ya ideas! What a Face alright you better get that wii back soon! o im talkin to my dad right now lol looks like somebody might get an xbox from santaaa Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just my luck.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just my luck..   Just my luck.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just my luck..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Ops ALLIANCE :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: